NEW D-MAX /MUX /COLORADO FORUM

NEW D-MAX /MUX /COLORADO FORUM
It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

We have NEW server almost ready, try it out here

Post subject: Re: Koni shocks.
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:21 am 

I think you really should have a Troopy .

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:54 pm 

jacko...there are 2 things i'll never have....a troopy and another diesel and another POS with drum brakes and probably another ute and a ARB diff lock and a dog and staying at Genoa and going back to SA and...... :D

MY15 SX Spacecab,ARB GVM Upgrade,Auto,White,Tinted,Towbar,2.2m O'Brien Alloy Tray,Trundle Draw,ARB Deluxe Steel Bar, Ironman 9500lb Monster Winch,Alloys,Mortels sheepskin seat covers,ARB Sidesteps and Rails,Plenty of Dynamat,Safari Snorkus,AVM HP Hubs

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:48 pm 

You need a " Snickers "

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:52 pm 

Yes, he is not himself is he!

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:31 am 

I reckon I'm fairly consistant :D
Hey jacko...planning a big trip next year...I'm on the list of a couple of those fishing type tours up north. 10-14 days where they go around the bit from Broome to Kununurra. I got offered a last minute deal for $5k but it was for this month and I can't go.I was going to fly up but I reckon I will take the POS and give it it's final outing. A couple of months should do it. I figure that will be the only way I ever get to see that coast so I better do it. Some of the trips are $30k for two weeks!!! That's almost half a troopy!!
Anyway...we better do the NSW rivers/fishing trip first... Around October/November would be a good starting time. :D

MY15 SX Spacecab,ARB GVM Upgrade,Auto,White,Tinted,Towbar,2.2m O'Brien Alloy Tray,Trundle Draw,ARB Deluxe Steel Bar, Ironman 9500lb Monster Winch,Alloys,Mortels sheepskin seat covers,ARB Sidesteps and Rails,Plenty of Dynamat,Safari Snorkus,AVM HP Hubs

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:34 pm 

I'll be out of the frying pan into the fire when I get rid of the thing next year :roll: . I'll be getting a van and I think the only 2 choices I have are an iLoad and a Hiace. They are the only 2 petrol vans I am aware of and the bloody Hiace is the only one with cruise and an auto in the petrol. It still has a torsion bar front end so is typical 1950s Toyota I guess but I have to have an auto and wouldn't get anything that does not cruise so that might be it. Hard to believe that I could be going backwards really but that;s more than likely what I will be doing. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:58 pm 

Silver05 wrote:
I'll be out of the frying pan into the fire when I get rid of the thing next year :roll: . I'll be getting a van and I think the only 2 choices I have are an iLoad and a Hiace. They are the only 2 petrol vans I am aware of and the bloody Hiace is the only one with cruise and an auto in the petrol. It still has a torsion bar front end so is typical 1950s Toyota I guess but I have to have an auto and wouldn't get anything that does not cruise so that might be it. Hard to believe that I could be going backwards really but that;s more than likely what I will be doing. :roll:

At least you won't be going backwards in the rear braking dept..

Google search trick- site:newd-max.net search term here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1684
Build thread viewtopic.php?f=16&t=549

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:54 pm 

An auto hiace will only make you angrier silver

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:37 pm 

God help the Hiace forum... :lol:

Google search trick- site:newd-max.net search term here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1684
Build thread viewtopic.php?f=16&t=549

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:02 am 

Nah...no worries there Danno...the Toyota mob love a bit of constructive criticism...don't they :?: :lol:
I didn't check to see if the Toyota had discs brakes at the rear...I find it hard to believe they do, maybe someone stuffed up, but then again the SLWB has a RRP of well over $50k...almost as much as a Troopy but it's got even less in it!!
I'd prefer an Hyundai but the petrol one is lacking in features so unless they update it I can't get it.