NEW D-MAX /MUX /COLORADO FORUM

NEW D-MAX /MUX /COLORADO FORUM
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:12 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

We have NEW server almost ready, try it out here

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Panda D-max
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:34 pm 

Finally the MIDI fuses came today so I got to test out my wiring, so far so good! No fault lights and the red LED lit up after 10 seconds as per the redarc manual. I have an issue now though, my led reversing lights which are wired to the starter battery work great, but my tray lights which are powered by the aux battery (same 6 way fuse box as the one in the front, but in the back under the seat) and I keep blowing the fuse! The switch is a light up one so it lights up when there's power running to it, then when I flick it *click* the fuse blows. I am using 15amp fuses, can anyone tell me what the issue might be?

Cheers,

Beau

Post subject: Re: Panda D-max
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:45 pm 

I'm wondering if it's maybe shitty grounding for the aux battery, after all I did it myself, reckon this could be the cause? I grounded it by grinding the powder coat off a small section off the tray where I mount the battery tray, maybe it needs sanding smooth and some CO2 sprayed on?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7