NEW D-MAX /MUX /COLORADO FORUM

NEW D-MAX /MUX /COLORADO FORUM
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:54 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

We have NEW server almost ready, try it out here

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cv axles
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:49 am 

About the warranty thing, the dealer I brought mine thru is also the has the OL shop in the town and on any day they will have a fully kitted new D.Max in the OL show room, lift kits etc, so am wandering if you had a warranty issue with a vehicle you brought from them that had all the fruit fitted ?

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:41 pm 

Keep this one on cv's thanks fella's, moved suspension posts here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1179&start=120

Google search trick- site:newd-max.net search term here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1684
Build thread viewtopic.php?f=16&t=549

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:23 pm 

My Ute goes in for its 10k service Tuesday , I will take the broken CV and ask about warranty, yeah I know , I'm going there anyway .

Book says change diff oil , just been done with the lockers , I wonder if I can swap the that for engine oil and filter , for same fixed price , bet that's a no.

The bonnet hinges must be buggers of things , I see they need lubricating every 10k .

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:48 pm 

I reckon they do the hinges once they stop pissing themselves laughing :D :lol:

MY15 SX Spacecab,ARB GVM Upgrade,Auto,White,Tinted,Towbar,2.2m O'Brien Alloy Tray,Trundle Draw,ARB Deluxe Steel Bar, Ironman 9500lb Monster Winch,Alloys,Mortels sheepskin seat covers,ARB Sidesteps and Rails,Plenty of Dynamat,Safari Snorkus,AVM HP Hubs

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:58 pm 

Jackofjr wrote:
My Ute goes in for its 10k service Tuesday , I will take the broken CV and ask about warranty, yeah I know , I'm going there anyway .

Book says change diff oil , just been done with the lockers , I wonder if I can swap the that for engine oil and filter , for same fixed price , bet that's a no.

The bonnet hinges must be buggers of things , I see they need lubricating every 10k .

If it was a Landrover I could understand why the bonnet hinges need to be looked after :roll: :lol:

Well you don't have to get the oil changed in the diffs anyway, it's not like they're under warranty anymore!

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:36 pm 

From what I have been reading about Isuzu warranty. I doubt anything is anymore.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:46 am 

I just dropped my Ute off for its 10k service and asked about a claim on my broken CV .

To be told Isuzu won't cover it and another bloke was making a claim for a broken CV , Isuzu knocked his back because he was 4 Wheel Driving .

I said so was I and I had already replaced mine , well I had 2 strikes 4x4ing and fixed myself = Buckleys

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:59 am 

Isuzu warranty may be like Cooper warranty, use off road and in 4wd country = no warranty.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:35 am 

Jackofjr wrote:
I just dropped my Ute off for its 10k service and asked about a claim on my broken CV .

To be told Isuzu won't cover it and another bloke was making a claim for a broken CV , Isuzu knocked his back because he was 4 Wheel Driving .

I said so was I and I had already replaced mine , well I had 2 strikes 4x4ing and fixed myself = Buckleys

I knew you were stuffed because you fixed it yourself but to knock a claim back because it broke when 4wd'ing????????? that's absolute gold and I'm starting to have serious reservations about this car now, we clearly have no back up from the manufacturer so the 5yr warranty thing is just rubbish.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:41 am 

Danno wrote:
Jackofjr wrote:

I knew you were stuffed because you fixed it yourself but to knock a claim back because it broke when 4wd'ing????????? that's absolute gold and I'm starting to have serious reservations about this car now, we clearly have no back up from the manufacturer so the 5yr warranty thing is just rubbish.

To make matters worse when the current shape first come out you had to pay $1000 for the 5 year warranty (which we did being the first of a new shape).

2012 LS-T, Mineral Grey. ARB Canopy, Traderack, Bullbar, Airtech Snorkel, XDC winch, Xray Vision driving lights, TX3345 GME radio, Dual Battery via Redarc VSR, OME 300kg Constant load suspension, factory towbar, Dueler 697 LT tyres, now 70,000km

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next