Can you "factory reset" the stereo?

Bob

Re: Can you "factory reset" the stereo?

Post by Bob »

Mine is a MY14 LST and I think this was the time that the radio was updated to the Clarion QY-7461I-A. The salesman pair my phone and downloaded all the numbers while we did the handover.

If it is the Clarion then you can grab a pdf copy Clarion QY-7461I-A User Manual.pdf. At least having it in pdf allows you to search for words :D
2014 LST Ash Beige. SMM Steel canopy, Outback Drawers, dual battery with 2 x 160W solar panels (keeps the beers nice and cold), 135L tank, TJM T15 alloy bar with Xray-vision LED lights, Dumbo Clearview Mirrors. The ultimate tow truck.
Tink

Post by Tink »

I have a 2013 and have never been able to download my phonebook from my iphone.

Tink
Duck

Post by Duck »

Thanks for the replies I don’t think it’s the clarion but will see if the pdf has any info or back to googlenet for research.
Duck

Post by Duck »

Thought I was onto something, the pdf says when sending the contacts the Bluetooth will disconnect then reconnect, left it 20 minutes DOH nothing less looks like siri will get a hiding
frysie13

Post by frysie13 »

Anyone having problems with a 2015 MUX? My stereo just randomly turns off and then on again but no screen but radio still works but controls frozen