Auto window winder

Simon
Site Admin

Re: Auto window winder

Post by Simon »

We got our LSU for the same price as an LSM so couldn't say no to a deal like that.... 8-) :D
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

:lol:
That's like the stereo, the manual talks about bluetooth audio but my LSU "Premium Audio System" :lol: only has bluetooth for the phone
Aussie

Post by Aussie »

So yesterday the auto up/down function of my drivers window happily worked.

Today, it has stopped.

The window goes up and down with no problems, just the auto function has ceased working.

'13 LS-M.

I'm at work at the moment and won't get to checkout if it's a fuse until later tonight. But has this happened to anyone, and if so, what was the cause?
Tink

Post by Tink »

Battery disconnected? Usually with a disconnect you need to reset the auto function. Press button until fully down and hold there for five seconds. Press until fully up and hold for 5 seconds. Done.
Tink
Aussie

Post by Aussie »

Tink wrote:Battery disconnected? Usually with a disconnect you need to reset the auto function. Press button until fully down and hold there for five seconds. Press until fully up and hold for 5 seconds. Done.
Tink
So I just ducked down to the carpark during my lunch break.

I powered the window down and held the button down for 5 or so seconds.

Bugger me, the auto feature works again now!! Auto up, auto down, as it's been doing for almost 5 years without any dramas before.

Haven't disconnected the battery at all. In fact, the battery is not even a year old, although Battery World attached a device keeping the car powered when they fitted it.

Got me beat why this would happen, but easily solved, thank you very much Mr Tink!!!! :D
Tink

Post by Tink »

You’re welcome.

Tink
Duck

Post by Duck »

Just had the same issue - thanks tink worked a treat !