Workshop Manual for 2023 MU-X, where to find?

Anything Regarding D-Max's/Colorado
Diesel_777

Workshop Manual for 2023 MU-X, where to find?

Post by Diesel_777 »

Hi All,
I'm new to the forum, retired electronics engineer.
Recently bought a 2023 LS-T MU-X and am looking around for a workshop manual for this model.
(in my working life, we had manuals for everything, referred to them constantly).
Can't seem to find a manual for this exact model I have found the very extensive PDF workshop manual for the
previous MU-X model, but nothing for the 2022-on.
I've also found a PDF owners and drivers manual 2020 for the D-Max, which covers most of what's in the 2inch thick MU-X version.

Can anyone help me with where I can find the Workshop Manual for my 23 MU-X.
Thanks in advance.
Mike C

Re: Workshop Manual for 2023 MU-X, where to find?

Post by Mike C »

Good luck with this . Like most manufacturers Isuzu ditched the manual format for service operations and went to a totally on line system for their dealer support maybe 10 years ago.

PDF manuals were available for my 2011 model Dmax but they're cumbersome to use- mine ran to over 7000 pdf pages. It sits pretty much unused in my laptop.

I much prefer using a Haynes paper manual with it's on line bundle. It distilled down the huge Isuzu manual into something that a home mechanic can put on a bench, and, if needed, the bundle includes links to Haynes videos of the more common jobs on the Isuzu.

Haynes have not released a manual for your model MU-X as yet, I hope they do as I'll need to update my model one day.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Good luck with this x 2.

Even my 2014 D-Max there is no specific manual and it is not for the 3L engine but the smaller 2.5L.

Lots of thing are much the same across the years and models. I am mainly interested with the electrical side and wiring colours mostly seem to be the one various models. The MU-X is basically the same as the D-Max so you will probably find that any manual for one will also be the same for the other with only slight changes for things like rear screens that will not be in a 2 door D-Max.

I think the last time I had a decent manual was for my 2006 Patrol.

Good luck finding one and welcome to the forum.
2014 LST Ash Beige. SMM Steel canopy, Outback Drawers, dual battery with 2 x 160W solar panels (keeps the beers nice and cold), 135L tank, TJM T15 alloy bar with Xray-vision LED lights, Dumbo Clearview Mirrors. The ultimate tow truck.
Adelbaran

Post by Adelbaran »

Below is for MY21 UCR/UCS MUX, should be the same for 2023 model

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kSG8uc ... sp=sharing
HazardBaz

Post by HazardBaz »

Adelbaran wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:32 am Below is for MY21 UCR/UCS MUX, should be the same for 2023 model

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kSG8uc ... sp=sharing
Hey mate downloaded the manual you have there, unzipped it and I can't make heads or tails of it. Does it actually run, there's JavaScript in one folder.
Mike C

Post by Mike C »

Maybe time for a virus scan.