Current road tax cost in the UK for a 1.9 model

Anything Regarding D-Max's/Colorado
earthman

Current road tax cost in the UK for a 1.9 model

Post by earthman »

I have the older D-Max with a 2.5 diesel engine, just got the vehicle tax reminder, it's a whopping £335 for a year. What is the cost for the newer 1.9 version now?
earthman

Re: Current road tax cost in the UK for a 1.9 model

Post by earthman »

Over 150 views, yet not one reply? Makes me wonder how many members of this forum are in the UK for a start?
mydmax

Post by mydmax »

Earthman
You might be the only one from UK to be on here. Maybe 1 more I have seen. However, you have road tax which you pay, but we in Oz have petrol tax all the time. Plus, when you buy a vehicle like a Dmax you pay WAY LESS for the same item, we pay much more! So I think whatever you pay in road tax doesn't ever come near the total costs of operating a vehicle here in OZ. Maybe I am wrong but everything I have seen and read indicates I am on the mark.
Mike C

Post by Mike C »

335 pounds is about $635 Australian. I pay over $800 for my Victorian registration each year.
earthman

Post by earthman »

Never would have thought that you chaps in Oz would have been even hit worse than us Brits to be honest.

Having said that, since the whole CONvid thing, well that's what I call it because it was a con, once I researched the WEF and their so called Great Reset plan, all the restrictions etc made sense. Depopulate the planet, close down small businesses, stop us flying, driving, eating meat etc,...the whole CONvid thing were clearly used to get the ball rolling on this, almost 5 years later, some folk still can't see or accept that this is true!

In summary, they are trying to price us all off the roads, well in Western countries at least.
mydmax

Post by mydmax »

earthman.
If you look at the situation it is ALL for what Communism wants. Total control of everyone one on the planet. Then they can do what they want. A few rich and the rest so happy having nothing. The UN, WEF WHO all controlled by Commos. We get taxed here so they have money to continue their spree. Labour in UK at least spells it correctly. Here is it LABOR = L ies, and B S, O ften, R epeated.
earthman

Post by earthman »

mydmax wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:05 am earthman.
If you look at the situation it is ALL for what Communism wants. Total control of everyone one on the planet. Then they can do what they want. A few rich and the rest so happy having nothing. The UN, WEF WHO all controlled by Commos. We get taxed here so they have money to continue their spree. Labour in UK at least spells it correctly. Here is it LABOR = L ies, and B S, O ften, R epeated.
Glad that you are one of us 'awake' people, apart from the few people who I meet up with at my local Stand In The Park on a Sunday morning, I very rarely meet anyone else.

It's so frustrating now because many elements of their plan is right in front of everyone's faces yet many people still have their heads in the sand.

Without the masses joining us, do you think that we have any chance of stopping the tyranny that's coming?
No politician is going to save us, that I know for sure.
mydmax

Post by mydmax »

I am glad you said AWAKE, because most are AWOKE and are not smart enough to realize they are being DONE OVER all the time. COMMUNISM FOSTERS DUMBNESS in the community so PROPAGANDA WORKS MORE EFFICIENTLY. ie, less effort from them to get the sheep to comply. Sheep love the run up the ramp to the slaughterhouse and will fight to get in the lead.
earthman

Post by earthman »

mydmax wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:39 am I am glad you said AWAKE, because most are AWOKE and are not smart enough to realize they are being DONE OVER all the time. COMMUNISM FOSTERS DUMBNESS in the community so PROPAGANDA WORKS MORE EFFICIENTLY. ie, less effort from them to get the sheep to comply. Sheep love the run up the ramp to the slaughterhouse and will fight to get in the lead.
LOL, don't get me started on the whole woke brigade, these people who think that there's more than just two sexes on this planet for example, they need help, sadly all the mental hospitals in the UK were closed down years ago.