Anything Regarding D-Max's/Colorado
- Posts: 2021
- Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:54 pm
- Location: Darling Downs. Qld
Happy New Year everybody. Any body else waiting for their new MY21? Ordered mine in September, told delivery is April.
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:58 pm
- Location: Brisbane
New year to you also. Nope have to keep my 13 for a few years yet. Enjoy the new toy.
- Posts: 1766
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:36 pm
Thanks, and hope 2021 is more rewarding than '20. I haven't worn mine out yet so another who will keep the present vehicle. It turns 10 this year.
Last edited by mydmax
on Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:12 pm
- Location: Wollert ((Melbourne outer northern suburb)