Our 2015 Big Trip.

Stop Dreaming and Get Out There
Isuzumu

Re: Our 2015 Big Trip.

Post by Isuzumu »

Danno wrote:
Isuzumu wrote:
Isuzumu wrote:Hi DB http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/0 ... ramp-in-nt , is this where your taking us camping?
Do not think this is working :shock:
All fixed.
Thanks Dan
Isuzumu

Post by Isuzumu »

Arrived in Dundee Beach last Thursday after a pretty quick trip up from Barcaldine. Had the opportunity to meet up with Danno (Dan) at his place Tuesday afternoon, was great to put a face to a name and we had a great chat. Man is his truck something else and yes guys this fellow knows what he is talking about.
Off to Kakadu with DB74 on Saturday, should be a good weekend will get some photos up on it here next week. Should push off to WA end of next week.
Chester ver 2.0

Post by Chester ver 2.0 »

Look like we wil cross paths somewhere we are in the van park at Perth with the house packed and will be in Karajini by next Tuesday.

Sounds like we may cross paths at Broome or on the Gibb somewhere
Isuzumu

Post by Isuzumu »

Chester ver 2.0 wrote:Look like we wil cross paths somewhere we are in the van park at Perth with the house packed and will be in Karajini by next Tuesday.

Sounds like we may cross paths at Broome or on the Gibb somewhere
We are thinking Kununurra around the 17th June then to El Questro for four days and then across the Gib, so hopefully we will cross paths.
Myst

Post by Myst »

Wasnt you guys i saw in Adelaide River yesterday (public holiday monday)?

Shoot me a PM with your number if you guys want to catch up
Currently experiencing life at a rate of several WTF's a minute...

My build thread - http://www.newd-max.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=712
Isuzumu

Post by Isuzumu »

Myst wrote:Wasnt you guys i saw in Adelaide River yesterday (public holiday monday)?

Was that you in the Mineral Grey that I blow the horn to :D as we were heading north if so bugger mate Annie and I are off to the West Friday.
I think DB74 and Danno ad you might have to organise a NT get together.
Isuzumu

Post by Isuzumu »

We have just had a marvellous weekend with DB74, his lovely family and great friends in Kakadu, (photos to come) Annie and I climbed to the top of Gunlom Falls sh't all right if your 20 years younger the us :lol: but the view and swimming was brilliant.
knoath

Post by knoath »

Very envious of your tales so far Bruce and Annie!
Travel safe and enjoy, but remember to put some pics up!!!
Maybe you could put faces to names for the rest of us too?
Myst

Post by Myst »

Isuzumu wrote:
Myst wrote:Wasnt you guys i saw in Adelaide River yesterday (public holiday monday)?

Was that you in the Mineral Grey that I blow the horn to :D as we were heading north if so bugger mate Annie and I are off to the West Friday.
Yep, that was me mate. Nice rig you have there! I think i waved to Annie as we drove past down near the servo - had two kids camouflaging themselves under chocolate icecreams as you drove past us!
Safe travels mate, watch out for the horses on the Victoria Highway, they're a bloody good shot!
Currently experiencing life at a rate of several WTF's a minute...

My build thread - http://www.newd-max.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=712
Isuzumu

Post by Isuzumu »

Myst wrote:
Isuzumu wrote:

Yep, that was me mate. Nice rig you have there! I think i waved to Annie as we drove past down near the servo - had two kids camouflaging themselves under chocolate icecreams as you drove past us!
Safe travels mate, watch out for the horses on the Victoria Highway, they're a bloody good shot!
Shame we did not get to have a chat mate, I think I will have to organise a get together for you Territorians some where, maybe my place in Nanango hahahahaha