Coastal trip.

Stop Dreaming and Get Out There
Silver05

Re: Coastal trip.

Post by Silver05 »

I'm more over the 'Nanny State' thing but PC needs to pull it's head in also.
Jackofjr

Post by Jackofjr »

Silver05 wrote:I'm more over the 'Nanny State' thing but PC needs to pull it's head in also.

Bloody Nanny state , tell me about it , yesterday I went for a spin on the bike a really nice road with plenty of flowing corners and bends to Mirboo Nth from here , now has a new 80k speed limit .

I have ridden in countless times , never seen a prang only ever read about a couple in the paper over the years .
Silver05

Post by Silver05 »

I hate it!!!!!!!! :roll: :twisted: :evil: They did that here...down the road a bit on the way to Merimbula...it's a bit bendy and it even has corners going downhill...oh no...how bad is that...we better drop the speed limit to 80 because people who have a valid driving licence might not be able to figure out they should not try and go round corners at 350klms per hour.
I've never seen any prang or even minor accident in the 4 years I have been using the road....grrrrrrrrrrr :evil:
Kick your toe...ring a hotline and talk to someone to help you through it...makes me bloody angry!!!!
Living involves bad things happening to us occasionally...that's just how it is. We need to be capable of dealing with things although a bit of help is a good thing at times but someone wiping your bum for you everyday :roll:
Silver05

Post by Silver05 »

Well the diff lock is fixed...apparently. Cooma Steering seemed like a nice mob. They get a Canberra mob to do diff work and the story is a bit of metal from drilling was not cleaned out properly and the 'o' ring was squashed when fitting so it was never going to work properly.
ARB has covered it.
I'll test it out later. Hope it's OK. Booked in for a complete front end check on Monday...bearings, new (different) brake pads and fluid..and a few other things. Camper is almost ready after doing a few tweaks and the ute will be wired tomorrow so I can charge the boat battery via the campers battery charger if I need to.
40k service is on the 6th Feb. and then just need to get the trailer bearings done. End of Feb is looking pretty good.