AFN Products for D-Max

Forum Supporter - Anything relating to Wolf 4x4 products
morphias

Re: AFN Products for D-Max

Post by morphias »

No worries...someone has to do it!

We need a 'Like' and 'Dislike' button on posts! :)
morphias

Post by morphias »

Here is the ship as of 40mins ago.

mydmax

Post by mydmax »

The ship should be way outside the barrier reef so it may be the wrong ship. That close in is a pleasure craft.
ch2

Post by ch2 »

No, ships get inside the reef from the Torres Straight, it's called the Inner Route. See also http://www.amsa.gov.au/forms-and-public ... Apr/#three

This ship is following that route, and it certainly isn't a pleasure craft (http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/hom ... 57/zoom:10)!
2014, MY15 LS-M, Titanium Silver, Bull Motorbodies Canopy, AFN Bull Bar, Runva 9000 XP Winch, 30" Light Bar, Dobinson Suspension with MRR Shocks
morphias

Post by morphias »

Correct CH2.

The MMSI matches too. The location is real-time from the AIS transceiver on the ship, which is directly linked to a GPS receiver. If it was inaccurate, there would be some major traffic issues.

Ben.
morphias

Post by morphias »

OK lads...

Believe it or not, the container is here and is currently being unpacked.

Mail orders are being direct shipped. If you are doing a pick-up, Tristan will be at their warehouse on Saturday from ~8:30-10:30am.

I'll be there at 8:30am on Saturday to get mine.

Ben.
sucksqueezebangblow

Post by sucksqueezebangblow »

so pics of AFN bars installed by Saturday afternoon gents?
Myst

Post by Myst »

I hope after all the scruffing around you lads went through the bars are beyond awesome lol
Currently experiencing life at a rate of several WTF's a minute...

My build thread - http://www.newd-max.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=712
chemics

Post by chemics »

morphias wrote:OK lads...

Believe it or not, the container is here and is currently being unpacked.

Mail orders are being direct shipped. If you are doing a pick-up, Tristan will be at their warehouse on Saturday from ~8:30-10:30am.

I'll be there at 8:30am on Saturday to get mine.

Ben.
A free install would of been good considering all the inconvenience you have had to put up with :!:
morphias

Post by morphias »

chemics wrote: A free install would of been good considering all the inconvenience you have had to put up with :!:
If we can't trust them to track a shipment and can't trust them to provide frequent order updates despite promises to do so; there is no way in hell I would trust them to perform an installation of sticker onto my vehicle, let alone a bullbar!

Ben.