Our Brisbane fitment centre is excellent, just thought I should mention that. A stock issue does not affect workmanship.morphias wrote:If we can't trust them to track a shipment and can't trust them to provide frequent order updates despite promises to do so; there is no way in hell I would trust them to perform an installation of sticker onto my vehicle, let alone a bullbar!chemics wrote: A free install would of been good considering all the inconvenience you have had to put up with
Apologies for our lack of response on the forum, we haven't had much time to be active on the various forums we sponsor lately.
DHL have been absolutely incompetent with this shipment, and as such will never handle another shipment for us. We have now moved over to ANL (CMA CGM), so from now on we deal direct with the shipping line and not through a 3rd party freight forwarder. I know that doesn't help the issue that we have just been through, but it will prevent (we hope) that particular issue from happening again.
In terms of moving forward from this, I can assure you all of the following:
- Change of shippers as mentioned above.
- We are putting on more staff to cope with our current workloads
- We are investing in a lot more AFN stock. With this container having just arrived, another 40ft container is leaving Portugal in 2 weeks (ETA into Brisbane early November), with production set for another 2 containers leaving 2 and 4 weeks after this next one. We also have an airfreight shipment coming over in 2 weeks to cover some gap between now and the next container arrival.
- We will be moving to larger premises to accommodate the increase in stock holding.
- We have set up a dealer network around Australia for AFN, and as such is expanding. Below is our current AFN dealer network.
No Limit 4x4
Ultimate 4WD Equipment
Penrith Offroad Warehouse
- Sunshine Coast
Some of these dealers will also be holding their own stock, with containers going direct to them from Portugal, so we don't have to road freight from Brisbane.