AFN Products for D-Max

Forum Supporter - Anything relating to Wolf 4x4 products
Myst
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:16 am
Location: Darwin, NT

Re: AFN Products for D-Max

Post by Myst »

you're surprised?
Currently experiencing life at a rate of several WTF's a minute...

My build thread - http://www.newd-max.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=712
morphias

Re: AFN Products for D-Max

Post by morphias »

Sadly, not at all.

At least they're consistent.
morphias

Re: AFN Products for D-Max

Post by morphias »

Hi guys,

No good news here.

After yet more chasing, because nothing comes to me/us freely, I have just been told the shipment is further delayed and the ship is not due to dock in Brisbane till the 12th of September!

This is beyond the joke!

Ben.
Danno
Posts: 3290
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:23 am
Location: Darwin... sort of.

Re: AFN Products for D-Max

Post by Danno »

morphias wrote:Hi guys,

No good news here.

After yet more chasing, because nothing comes to me/us freely, I have just been told the shipment is further delayed and the ship is not due to dock in Brisbane till the 12th of September!

This is beyond the joke!

Ben.
Why don't you just cancel your order?
Cheers
Dan
Moderator
Google search trick- site:newd-max.net search term here
http://www.newd-max.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1684
Build thread http://www.newd-max.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=549
morphias

Re: AFN Products for D-Max

Post by morphias »

Danno wrote:
Why don't you just cancel your order?
Because I want the bloody bullbar! I saw it in person at the 4x4 Expo and love it and Wolf 4x4 are the sole importer distributor of them.

If I wanted a hideous and heavy ARB/TJM one that sticks out 10 feet in-front of the vehicle, I would have bought one.

I have about 150mm of clearance in my garage with the canopy 40mm from the back wall and the garage door closed. The AFN bar is the only one that will still allow me to fit the vehicle in the garage and still close the door.



Ben.
Amarok's owner

Re: AFN Products for D-Max

Post by Amarok's owner »

Some interesting reading regarding a container sale Wolf did a few years ago that angered a lot of Amarok owners. Customers were asked to pay for full price for items and waited many months past the promise date for them. Feedback was rare and some responses were unsympathetic and arrogant.

Enjoy

http://www.ausamarok.com.au/forum/showt ... ainer+sale
sucksqueezebangblow

Re: AFN Products for D-Max

Post by sucksqueezebangblow »

perhaps lodge a complaint to AFN in Europe?

I'm sure Australian Customs can be painful, but paying up front (including the retailer's profit margin, thus funding every business along the way) and then waiting for months would be even more painful, and a little unfair.
Danno
Posts: 3290
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:23 am
Location: Darwin... sort of.

Re: AFN Products for D-Max

Post by Danno »

sucksqueezebangblow wrote:perhaps lodge a complaint to AFN in Europe?

I'm sure Australian Customs can be painful, but paying up front (including the retailer's profit margin, thus funding every business along the way) and then waiting for months would be even more painful, and a little unfair.
I would suggest AFN would be at least partly responsible?
Cheers
Dan
Moderator
Google search trick- site:newd-max.net search term here
http://www.newd-max.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1684
Build thread http://www.newd-max.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=549
Damian73
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:41 pm
Location: South East Qld

Re: AFN Products for D-Max

Post by Damian73 »

Wow, that's some nasty reading there on the Amarok forum... I suspect Wolf need to make a guest appearance here in the near future to allay some people's fears... Staying silent while people are fuming on the interwebs isn't the best option IMHO.
-----
2014 LSU dual cab
Danno
Posts: 3290
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:23 am
Location: Darwin... sort of.

Re: AFN Products for D-Max

Post by Danno »

Damian73 wrote:Wow, that's some nasty reading there on the Amarok forum... I suspect Wolf need to make a guest appearance here in the near future to allay some people's fears... Staying silent while people are fuming on the interwebs isn't the best option IMHO.
Yeah it's not a good look is it.
Cheers
Dan
Moderator
Google search trick- site:newd-max.net search term here
http://www.newd-max.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1684
Build thread http://www.newd-max.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=549
Post Reply